Are you dreaming of sunny getaway to escape winter’s chill? You are not alone! January is the busiest booking month of the year, according to HomeAway.com, with the number of people booking vacation homes doubling. Now is the time make your family’s spring break plans, and we can help you find the perfect oasis in Florida!
Spring break in the Sunshine State isn’t just for college students anymore. With kids out of school and time off work, it’s an opportunity for your family to take a trip to reconnect and recharge. Spring is one of the best times to experience Florida – and especially Tampa Bay and Hallandale Beach, in our opinion! In March, temperatures range from 55 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity is much lower than in the summer months, leading to a very comfortable vacation.
Kong Vacation Homes offers six beautifully designed single-family rental properties in Tampa Bay and Hallandale Beach, all with smart home technology and the amenities you need for a family-friendly retreat. Our homes feature spacious bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi, and even pools and hot tubs at select properties! In addition to the privacy and security our vacation homes offer, they also are often a more affordable option than big-name hotels. Vacation homes also provide more square feet of living and sleeping space to more comfortably accommodate the entire family but allow you to maximize your spring break budget by cooking at home and doing your laundry!
When you visit Florida, know that spring break fun isn’t just confined to the beach! Kong Vacation Homes are conveniently located to popular tourist areas and regional attractions in Central and South Florida. Get ready to explore, because the areas around Tampa Bay and Hallandale Beach are filled with a ton of family-oriented destinations and diversions, where you can…
- Visit the Everglades National Park in South Florida
- Take a dolphin cruise in Tampa Bay
- Hit the golf course
- Head to a ball game for spring training – Florida hosts 15 major league teams between February and March
- Sunbathe by the pool
- Cool off at a splash pad, like Water Works Park in Tampa
- Learn about Tampa’s history with the Ybor City Historic Walking Tour, the Henry B. Plant Museum, or the Tampa Bay History Center
- Spend a day at a museum, like the Tampa Museum of Art or the Glazer Children’s Museum
- Visit ZooTampa at Lowry Park and its animals
- Check out the new thrill rides at Busch Gardens (and also enjoy the spring Food & Wine Festival while you are there)
- See the mermaids at Weeki Wachee Spring State Park, just north of Tampa
- Pick strawberries at a U-Pick Strawberry Farm in Plant City
- Meet a manatee at TECO Manatee Viewing Center at Apollo Beach
- Experience marine life at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa
- Try your luck at the Big Easy Casino, formerly known as Mardi Gras Casino and Hollywood Greyhound Track, in Hallandale Beach
- Attend a thoroughbred horse race at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach
- Shop at Aventura Mall, the biggest shopping mall in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
- And more!
So, don’t just dream of spring break – start planning your trip to Tampa Bay or Hallandale Beach now! Clean, safe, and secure, our homes are the perfect place to relax while you enjoy Florida’s springtime attractions. Contact us at 866-499-9026 or check out our website for more information about how you can vacation to the fullest!