Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Protecting your privacy and security is very important to us. Kong Management Group is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Kongmg.com servers collect the following analytics:
- internet protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
- type of device used
- operating system
- repeat or first-time visitor
- activity on site (page views, site navigation)
- duration of visit
Kongmg.com does not associate this data to individual user identities.
In addition to the IP address/browser information collected from anonymous visitors to the site, other information is collected and stored when users log in to view restricted content or submit forms. Specifically, the following information is collected and mapped to a locally created account:
Kongmg.com may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Kong Management Group uses webforms forms on this site and on social media. These forms require users to give contact information such as their name, email address, and phone number. Contact information submitted in the webforms is used solely to provide the information requested or to respond to an expression of interest in our services. Such information will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- Kongmg.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Kongmg.com uses browser IP address information and anonymous browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- The information collected by Kongmg.com is used to identify and authenticate users accessing secure content and to pre-fill forms with information about the user submitting the form.
- The information collected by Kongmg.com may be used to enforce the Terms of Service. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about user traffic on the site.
- We may use the information we collect to operate, evaluate, and/or improve our business and services, or to better understand customer needs.
Distribution of collected information:
- kongmg.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- kongmg.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
PRIVACY STATEMENT REVISIONS
This Privacy Statement was last revised on May 20, 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website. You are responsible for periodically reviewing our website and this Privacy Statement to check for any updates or changes.
If we make a material change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period of time after the change is made.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXTERNAL SITES
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Kongmg.com is not directed to, and Kong Management Group does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.